No announcement yet.

Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

This will probably be the final reminder to the subscribers of this list about Puzzle Parley XII. It is being held in Salem MA at the Hawthorne Hotel, August 1-3. We have reserved a block of rooms at a special rate and there are only a small number left. If you were planning to attend, now is the time to get your registration in. You can check out our web site at for all the details then click on registration.

Kelly Talyor of the KelJoy Group is again handling both registration and hotel room. If you have previously registered but have not heard from her, please send her an email which can be found on our site.
    Thank you and hope to see you there

Posted by Joe S. by request of the fabulous organizers of he Parley!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• rtracyw
    Reply to 2/0 blades
    I am using a flat blade.. I use to do this all the time and had no problems. Here lately my new blades tend to drift. I had not done this particular project in years and don't remember having this much trouble staying on the line. I am going to try a couple different brands to see if they work any...
    Today, 02:44 PM
  • Jack Sprat
    Reply to 2/0 blades
    Jack Sprat
    For me, with any sized blade and in any material, blade tension and how sharp the blade is changes everything.

Counter intuitive, I find that dull blades well as make smoke signals (I don't really let the blade get that dull...but I can certainly smell it sometimes).
    Today, 12:52 PM
  • wood-n-things
    Reply to Shelby
    Fun heart tugging story, thanks for sharing.
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Shelby
    Sandy Oaks
    Thanks for the heart warming story, Wayne. What a beautiful dog.
    Today, 10:42 AM
  • meflick
    Reply to Shelby
    Wayne - thanks for sharing Shelby's story. Thanks for stopping in and visiting with Shelby and sharing with her extra love. I am sorry that the older, retired UPS driver didn't share with the new driver his "special" stops. I am sure that it broke Shelby's heart. Dogs are very intelligent...
    Today, 09:14 AM