Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

This will probably be the final reminder to the subscribers of this list about Puzzle Parley XII. It is being held in Salem MA at the Hawthorne Hotel, August 1-3. We have reserved a block of rooms at a special rate and there are only a small number left. If you were planning to attend, now is the time to get your registration in. You can check out our web site at www.puzzleparley.org for all the details then click on registration.

Kelly Talyor of the KelJoy Group is again handling both registration and hotel room. If you have previously registered but have not heard from her, please send her an email which can be found on our site.
    Thank you and hope to see you there

Posted by Joe S. by request of the fabulous organizers of he Parley!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to I finally ordered some spirals
    Rolf
    I did receive the blades earlier this week and finally had a chance to play with them a bit. No real cutting but I did stack some 1/8 BB to get a feel for the blades.
    Much to my surprise only the bottom was fuzzed out so I may add another sacrificial layer. The edges of the cut were fairly smooth....
    Today, 07:58 AM
  • DWSudekum
    Reply to Coin Inlay Variation
    DWSudekum
    Randy you have really set the standard in coin cutting. Great job on this one. Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW
    Today, 04:24 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Nativity Cross
    will8989
    Here is another of Sue's I did for Easter. It is 3/4" cherry with birch backing stained walnut. Wish the photographer did a better job taking the picture....
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM
  • hotshot
    Coin Inlay Variation
    hotshot
    Still experimenting. Wanted to try to create some contrast for the gold, and didn't have any "liver of sulphur" to create the patina, so I torched the Kennedy to oxidize it and turn it dark. When I put the seal on it, I think it may turn to a shiny black. Anyway, not sure if I like it yet,...
    Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • Trout
    Reply to My 56 Chevy project
    Trout
    As for giving the body a 2 tone look..
    I'm going to fume the side of the car and the hood with ammonia to turn the cherry wood as dark as I can get it.
    im leaving the upper rear panel, trunk and roof natural for the lighter look..
    im hoping for good look
    Yesterday, 07:53 PM
Working...
X