Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
    by NC Scroller
    I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Big week here
    by NC Scroller
    Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
    by jim_mex
    Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
    Today, 09:17 AM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
    by jim_mex
    Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
    Today, 08:42 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
    by Rolf
    WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
    Today, 08:20 AM
Working...
X