Pirate Sword Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Sword Puzzle

My grandson has all of a sudden taken a fascination with pirates, so I decided to make him a "safe" sword, in this case a sword puzzle. Threw in a small skull for the heck of it. It didn't come out too bad. Here's a picture of it. If you would like to play around with this puzzle I have it as a free download on my Free Pattern page. If you make any changes, please put up a picture if possible so we can see your developments.
    Hope you like it.
    Al B.
    Puzzle Patterns

RealWoodCrafts on Etsy
    Attached Files

Nicely done once again. Thanks for your generosity.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to Cutting Air
      by will8989
      So pretty. Like Linda said, first of many projects! Enjoy those sweet babies.
      Today, 08:24 AM
    • hotshot
      Reply to Cutting Air
      by hotshot
      Final Display From Shower:

Today, 08:15 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
      by will8989
      He did therapy for 4 weeks then at home for another 2 to get his legs ready for the surgery. The therapist called today her first inhome appointment is Thursday. Hopefully the other knee will be within a few weeks. He has an amazing resolve so I expect him not to need the walker or cane in 2 weeks....
      Today, 08:04 AM
    • cwmagee
      Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
      by cwmagee
      I wish Bruce a speedy recovery. If his recovery is similar as that of a friend he will be up and around in no time at all. My friends is over weight and had both knees done 5 days apart. Physical therapy helpd alot.
      Yesterday, 08:47 PM
    • Tango
      Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
      by Tango
      I had to replace the motor on my Hawk that we purchased new in 2002. I just called up Hawk & they had me send them my motor the power switch. He needed to collaborate the new motor and to my power switch. The new motor was sent back with in the week. I did this back in 2018 and it was a little...
      Yesterday, 04:06 PM
    Working...
    X