a couple of puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of puzzles

People really love the frog puzzle... I've gone through quite a few of them... wonder what the fascination with frogs is? It is a cool looking puzzle and nice job on them both.
    Douglas Fraser
    Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

nice job tim....are they your own design?......

bob
      "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

Originally posted by avapilot View Post
        nice job tim....are they your own design?......

bob

Comment

Judy Peterson's animal puzzles book.

Agree on the frog. People love them, especially out of exotics (padauk, yellowheart, zebrawood). I photoreduce the pattern and make tiny frog puzzles out of scrap wood.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
            New Toy!
            by Rolf
            A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
            Today, 04:47 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
            by Rolf
            I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
            Today, 04:44 PM
          • axor
            Reply to Shawl pins
            by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
            Today, 03:21 PM
          • handibunny
            by handibunny
            Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
            Today, 09:21 AM
          • Bill Wilson
            by Bill Wilson
            I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
            Today, 09:06 AM
          Working...
          X