Frog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frog

Last few days I made drawings of the puzzle. I have a problem with the activation of a new Master CARD, and still no auction on e-bay. It is much more complicated to operating from this side of the ocean ..... I opened Payoneer Master Card, and now I have to pay on account $ 3-4 to started account, then paypal could authorize the card. In the near future I plan to buy a toy oil, spare parts for scrollsaw and some interesting additions to the tools for making toys, patterns for P51 Mustang pedal plane.......
    Attached Files

Life should not be that complicated, right? Nice frogs!
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

If you live in Belgrade on the USA it is not complicated, but if you are from Belgrade from Serbia, ou boy, everything is three time complicated then usual.....

Comment

LOL I can only imagine..
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Still, nice frogs.

John
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by jim_mex
            Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
            Today, 09:17 AM
          • jim_mex
            Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
            by jim_mex
            Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
            Today, 08:42 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
            by Rolf
            WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
            Today, 08:20 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to New tools
            by Rolf
            You tube is a real blessing when it comes to learning new stuff. I have watched one that compared the flux core and gas mig weld. If I remember correctly polarity comes into play. The flux core weld was really nice. Have fun.
            I was told by the cardiologist that I am not allowed to weld because...
            Today, 08:14 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
            by Rolf
            The contacts on the keyboard main board are a screen printed silver metal the keys have small membrane switches under them, the probability of repair is slim. spilled coffee takes out the contacts almost instantly, the voice of experience,
            Today, 08:06 AM
          Working...
          X