Comments Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Please

I posted a new puzzle pattern and was hoping for some comments from all you great puzzle cutters. I haven't made many puzzle patterns and was hoping for some helpful comments. Here's the link http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/new...htm#post403549

Thanks
    Russell

I really like the design and colors shown. If you have no objection I may try that later this summer. My choice would probably not to use color line cutting exclusively but rather a random cut so that the pieces would not be too similar.

Bob

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
      Reply to Big week here
      by jim_mex
      Hi Jim - A nice story regarding your son biting the bullet. Congrats to all!

Re your upcoming retirement. I wasn't really looking forward to mine but to be honest, apart from being home based due to this darn virus, I've gotten accustomed to getting up in the morning and deciding what I...
      Today, 03:32 PM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to New tools
      by Quartz43
      You have found out about retirement. Busy, busy and busy. And you need more tools!
      Today, 03:29 PM
    • wjbclocks1
      Reply to Big week here
      by wjbclocks1
      Enjoy life, Congrat....
      Today, 01:30 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to New tools
      by Jim McDonald
      Good luck getting ANY of that garden space!
      Today, 01:24 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Big week here
      by Jim McDonald
      Well friends quite a week here on the prairie.
      Long back story, but our son was adamant we get a fast response COVID test last Saturday, so we could attend an outdoor gathering of his girlfrigirlfriend's family. About an hour into the ATV and dirt bike riding, he got off the 4-wheeler and dropped...
      Today, 01:20 PM
    Working...
    X