Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first attempt at this type of puzzle

Hi,
    I have quietly gleaned a tremendous amount of great info from you guys over past months. I feel confident enough now to share one of my completed puzzles.(only finished it today) It is the first puzzle of this type I have attempted. It is 9 inches by 7.5 inches with around 200 pieces. I got the free pattern from here. It isn't cut with a real fine blade but I am pleased with the result.
    Attached Files

Nicely done...
    Douglas Fraser
    Eagle River, Alaska

My Gallery - Aurora Wood Crafts

Comment

That is different. I like it. Great job.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

nice job cutting....am I looking at the back of the puzzle, or the front?.....I see the cats.......is there a picture or just a wooden puzzle with shapes?...

bob
        "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

bob,
          that's the puzzle front. It's the same as the back. It contains 25 cat shapes. It's a mother's day gift for my wife's mum. It's going to be a challenge, but because I love her I'm including a black and white copy of the pattern to help her along.
          cheers

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Great puzzle Baeden, lucky mum in law!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                Reply to Wooden Headstone
                by cwmagee
                That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
                Today, 10:40 AM
              • Sandy Oaks
                Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
                by Sandy Oaks
                Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
                Today, 10:07 AM
              • planeur
                My covid angel
                by planeur
                Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
                I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
                I wont tell you the finish...
                Today, 09:38 AM
              • will8989
                “Old Men” at the sawmill
                by will8989
                This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
                Today, 08:32 AM
              • will8989
                Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
                by will8989
                They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
                Today, 08:23 AM
              Working...
              X