Watch what you show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch what you show

The plan for one turned out to 7 - all enjoy this design. wood is popular with just a paste wax finish.

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 01-16-2012, 05:09 PM.

You have been busy..Nice job.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Looks like you are laying down on the job. Nice cutting.
      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

very nice. I need to get some poplar and cut some more puzzles. I have only used it a couple times. It sure looks good.
        Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
        Desert Woodcrafters
        Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

I guess the paste wax will help the pieces slide in and out easier. Dang, I never thought of that but will give it a try.

That is some nice cutting!

John
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

I forgot about that puzzle!!! I love it! I'm going to have to go find that! Thanks for sharing!
            Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Love the design and well executed.
              Bob

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                by NC Scroller
                I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                Today, 11:24 AM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Big week here
                by NC Scroller
                Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                Today, 11:18 AM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by jim_mex
                Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
                Today, 09:17 AM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                by jim_mex
                Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my...
                Today, 08:42 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by Rolf
                WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
                Today, 08:20 AM
              Working...
              X