Can I do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do this?

I was at AC Moore yesterday stocking up on bags for next year. The bags are 8x10 out of a heavy durable shiney almost plastic type. Can I just glue to the plywood without using modge podge? This is my first attempt at a jigsaw puzzle like Cathy & Carter do so I'm kind of lost. I was going to use a very heavy coat of spray glue to hold to the wood. The surface doesn't need finishing of any kind. Oh what the heck, I'll try it and let you know how it turns out!!! LOL
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Yes you can glue directly to the wood, be sure to get all the bubbles out.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Watch it closely for 20 minutes or so. Bubbles will form no matter how smoothly you"ve sprayed and smoothed the glue or how slowly and thoroughly you've put the picture on.

Good Luck........ Carter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
        Reply to New tools
        by Quartz43
        I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
        Today, 03:40 PM
      • hotshot
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by hotshot
        You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
        Today, 02:27 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by RJweb
        I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
        Today, 01:31 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Shrink wrap systems
        by Linda In Phoenix
        What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
        Today, 11:51 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Sundays market
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
        Today, 11:39 AM
      Working...
      X