another snowflake puzzle...painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another snowflake puzzle...painted

This time I decided to try painting the puzzle to make it more challenging. It took me way longer to paint this than it did to cut it...about two hours. I can cut one in 30 or 40 minutes.
    What do you think??
    Attached Files
    "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

I can see the children putting this together during those snow days out of school ......
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

I think it's a great achievement and it looks great, but I'm stumped as to what the pieces look like. Are they all different?

Carter

Comment

That is a great job. Love the paint, I may have to copy your idea.

It's all fun
        Terry
        Craftsman 18"
        Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Originally posted by Carter-Johnson View Post
          I think it's a great achievement and it looks great, but I'm stumped as to what the pieces look like. Are they all different?

Carter
          Yes Carter, they are all different. You can see the pattern if you go to the home page and click on the article about the contrasting snowflake puzzle. It said with the center piece in place there are 161 solutions, without it, more than a thousand possibilities ( I think that's right). SO I glued the center piece in place as the article suggested. You can see my other puzzle in an eariler thread. I just wood burned that one so that the wood grain was still visible to use as a clue. With this one painted, it will be much more difficult.
          As you always say, 'phun!"
          "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Comment

A link to the article and pattern

Here is a link for anyone who is interested in this puzzle. I hope it works...

Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts - Cut a Pair of Challenging Snowflake Puzzles

Comment

Man what a puzzle!

I don't think I could get through that with out losing my mind....or maybe you need to be a little out of your mind to get through it.

Good job.

-Bill
              -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X