Snow White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White

Here's a challenge for the whole family. It's about 300 pieces and there are some wild color-line cuts in the scenery.

It's from a calendar I actually paid full price for: paintings by Thomas Kincaid of scenes from Disney animated films. I mounted two of them and plan to cut the other one (from Beauty & the Beast) into a children's puzzle of about 100 pieces.

This one will be out on our kitchen table for the Christmas holiday.

Phun....... Carter

That's a great cut Carter! I have one I am soon to start and I was thinking of a border much like what you just did. This will really help me out. Your technique continues to inspire me!

Merry Christmas!
    John
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

great job....carter paying full price!......wow......love the color line cutting...very intricate.......

bob
      "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

Love it, Carter!

I actually bought the same calendar for Cheryl for Christmas.....when she is done with it, I look forward to cutting it up.

I was lucky enough to see some of Kinkaid's actual Disney-themed paintings in a gallery when we visited Disney World a couple years ago. They are quite large, and incredibly breathtaking when viewed up close and personal. He truly is a "Master of Light."
        Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Agreat cutting as always.

It's all fun
          Terry
          Craftsman 18"
          Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Looks great, love the shape of those pieces, nice work.
            The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Eagle
              by Sandy Oaks
              I agree, a beautiful piece and wonderful cutting. Years ago, my father had Alzheimer. The last six months we had him in the VA center in St. Cloud MN. His wood work shop is still in MN. I could not take it down to TN....
              Today, 12:00 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
              by Rolf
              I have been using spiral a lot more lately Thanks to Charles Hand stunning designs. I have used them of and on since I started scrolling.
              They were a real challenge on my Old Delta SS350. cutting straight in and out was easy, trying to cut details going sideways was the problem because of the...
              Today, 09:16 AM
            • Jimern
              Reply to Spiral Blades - Tips & Tricks?
              by Jimern
              The best tip I have with spirals is to cut straight lines backwards. instead of pushing the work piece into the blade, pull it toward you. Seems to allow for better control on straight lines (most other lines too)
              Today, 05:27 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Mexican Covid19 Vaccination logo - my version :)
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Go Wylie Coyote!!!
              Yesterday, 09:19 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to My lucky day!
              by will8989
              🍷🍷MD is a cluster mess. Getting the vaccine is fast. Getting the appointment is another story altogether. The county executive makes the rules for their own county. State says 65+ the jerk that runs this county says no, 75+ then puts a whole bunch of people on a priority list. But, there are state...
              Yesterday, 09:18 PM
            Working...
            X