Interesting product for non-puzzlemakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting product for non-puzzlemakers

Hello, yes I have been missing. Got into one of my "I don't want to cut ANYTHING spells, but probably need to get out of it. I have an opportunity at two Charlotte, NC businesses in the next two weeks to sell my "stuff". I set up in their cafeteria (700+ employees mostly female), one during lunch and one during breakfast and lunch. It's through a coordinating company who contacted me. They furnish businesses with vendors to come in a couple of times a year so their employees can shop without leaving the building. I'll let you know how they work out.

As a side note, I was on a SimplyInk site and found these products: Joslin Photo Puzzle Co. Puzzle Kits, Jigsaw Puzzle Kits, Heat Transfer | SimplyInk.com - Simplyink looking under "Paper" and imagine my surprise to see "puzzle pieces" available for purchase. I didn't really figure out what they were made of unless basically cardboard, just was surprised to see it at all.
    Cathy
    Cathy

That is interesting. Wonder if you could use their transfer system directly on to wood? This appears to be a paper pre-cut puzzle.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X