Polka-Dot Roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polka-Dot Roof

I've cut a couple puzzles from these calendar pictures before,. This one I tried to cut through the centers of the heavy black lines between colors. In a couple of spots, it was tricky to put together the 40 or so pieces I had just cut, so we'll see how Jean likes it (she's ahead of me now so she's assembling an old one).

I continue to find that, as I age, my pieces get larger, even though my eyesight remains the same. This one measures over a square foot and yet has only 263 pieces. Five years ago it would probably have been a hundred more. I kind of like them better this way - easier to handle.

Have phun..... Carter

Last edited by Carter-Johnson; 10-21-2011, 10:33 AM.

A Great puzzle!
    You seem to come up with the best calender pictures.

It's all fun
    Terry
    Craftsman 18"
    Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Calendars.com had a 1/2 off sale yesterday with free shipping. I did not get my e-mail until this morning...LOL Oh well I have about 10 calenders sitting here now.

Nice job Carter. I like this one. Maybe the eyesight is not the issue, perhaps it is reaction time? I have the same thing going on.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

very nice cutting......and i love the way you cut it...i know what you mean about the eyesight.......8 years ago i didn't wear glasses...now i wear them everyday.....when i take them off i still think i can see 20/20...at least the distant objects!!!...LOL...

bob
        "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

I like it - but I like all your puzzles!
          DeWalt 788

Comment

I did very small pieces early on but they seemed to be too small for many of my friends to handle easily just as you described. I now only do the smaller pieces if requested.
            Bob

Comment

Really well done as always, Carter!
              Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Hi Carter, I love it! I'm still getting the hang of color cutting, it doesn't come naturally to me but I try to incorporate some color cuts in each of my puzzles...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X