Articulated Snake Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Articulated Snake Puzzle

Finished and submitted the snake puzzle article for the magazine. Got bored with only being about to do 21" long on the scorll saw and don't like spiral blades so developed a way to break the 21" long barrier for my Dewalt. Stretched out this snake is almost 9' long. It is made from three 3' dowels and as you can see it stays together with the girl holdinlg on to the end. May have to submit a follow up article to explain it all.

Arthur
    Attached Files

I hate snakes but that is awesome!
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Looks cool. Can't wait to read how you made it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
        by markdavd
        Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
        Today, 06:43 PM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
        Today, 06:34 PM
      • keystonecop
        by keystonecop
        First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
        Today, 05:36 PM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
        Today, 04:53 PM
      • millwab
        Reply to Peanuts #1
        by millwab
        Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
        I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
        Today, 03:06 PM
      Working...
      X