Tray-jigsaw puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tray-jigsaw puzzle

Hey there, it's been a while. So I've started doing some freehand jigsaw puzzles and thought I'd post one of em here for everybody. This one has big pieces because it's going in the family cabin and I want it to be kid-friendly. Lately I've been making a tray for all my puzzles too. Makes it easier to store assembled and gives it a nice little frame. Thanks for all the helpful posts that have gotten me started!

P1000954.jpg

P1000955.jpg

Nice puzzle, weasel. I see lots of places for color-line cutting of cowboys and horses next time you give a similar western picture a try.

A suggestion on the photo. If your digital camera has a setting for no-flash, try it with the puzzle on the floor in a place that does not have direct sunlight. Then when you load the picture into your computer you can use your photo program to adjust the brightness, and contrast. That way you won't have the reflecting lights you now have. Just an idea.

Keep it up....

Carter

Comment

Nice job on your puzzle.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

great job on the puzzle.....

bob
        "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by Jo Labre
          I cut a bunch of chakte viga and leopardwood pieces for the Viking project and the blade seems pretty good yet. I imagine if I were to only cut softer hardwoods (?) the blade would last quite a long time. Still - $25.00 is a lot more than the cost of standard scroll saw blades....
          Today, 02:36 PM
        • old fa_t
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by old fa_t
          The room was supposed to be storage but it's my office? now with a roll top desk and a barristers bookcase.which I built when I was able.
          Today, 01:55 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by Rolf
          Very nice! I really like your setup especially for the dust collection. I would have to figure out a way to re-weld the blade.
          And Oh to have wall space and organizational skills!
          Today, 09:55 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by Rolf
          Welcome! As the others have said, lots of support and knowledge here ready to be shared.
          Is the 6 x10 your workspace or your entire apartment. ?
          Today, 09:34 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Log slice ornaments
          by Rolf
          Most of the cut outs were done with the scroll saw.
          Karl I have a couple of power carvers. The classic Dremel with a flex shaft I then bought a Ram Power carver, they both use 1/8 shank bits. I have a bunch of carbide cutters from when our Printed circuit board facility at work was dismantled....
          Today, 09:29 AM
        Working...
        X