Country Wheelbarrow Stand Up Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Wheelbarrow Stand Up Puzzle

Just can't resist designing a new puzzle when I see something that looks like it needs to come out of the wood. Here's a nice little country wheelbarrow with "flowers" being carried to their planting spot. I cut it from 3/4" pine as usual and was going to leave it unfinished, but flowers need some color, so I mixed washes of acrylic paint and dabbed the flower parts of the puzzle. The rest I simply shellacked. I wonder how the wheelbarrow would be in red? Maybe I'll give it a try or perhaps one of you might like to test this out. In any event I hope you enjoy the project.
    Best
    Al B
    Puzzle Patterns
    Attached Files

Cute puzzle. Thanks for my copy
    and God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

cute puzzle....i love it...

bob
      "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

I'm gonna go and cut that baby out rite now. I'll let you know what happens. . . .

Thanks
        John
        I've Got A Lot More To Learn
        About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
        "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

You've got some great puzzles Al...!!!!
          I did the watering can for my landlord recently. She's an avid gardener and it was well received.
          I guess I'm gonna have to make this one for her or her husband. He's an even more gifted gardener. He can take a dead stick and bring to life.

Thanks Al...you're a very generous designer....
          Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
          No task is too tedious for Art.
          Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
          Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Thanks for another good one Al.

george
            A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
            George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

What a cute puzzle, my sister will love it.
              Thanks for sharing your work Al, I snagged the pattern also. thank you 1.gif
              Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Thanks Al, I grabbed a copy.

Don

Comment

Hi, Jim. Thanks for the reply. I'm so glad to hear that one of my puzzles has been given as a gift and enjoyed.
                  Best
                  Al B.

Comment

Very clever! I don't know why I don't ever think about things like that.
                    Cathy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                      Reply to New tools
                      by jim_mex
                      Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
                      Today, 11:14 PM
                    • Hobbyhorse
                      Reply to New tools
                      by Hobbyhorse
                      Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
                      Today, 11:03 PM
                    • Hobbyhorse
                      Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                      by Hobbyhorse
                      Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
                      Today, 10:58 PM
                    • KarlB
                      Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                      by KarlB
                      Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
                      Today, 09:41 PM
                    • KarlB
                      Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
                      by KarlB
                      Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
                      Today, 09:31 PM
                    Working...
                    X