New Design Name puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Design Name puzzle

My latest design. Im striving to have different things and it seems the more I create the more people seem to be following the trend in this cut throat market place these days sooo.... this is my latest . Hopefully it'll stay unique for a while lol
    Attached Files

Oh I love that. Can I copy it? ROFL...Hey no fair hittin. I was just kiddin....sheesh.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

LOL you crack me up entirely to much LOL , and yes you can copy it , just dont sell it where im selling LOL i need some free time i have so many new idea's for this new style its killing me i want to play not work right now LOL

Comment

Oh I don't want to copy you for real..i have so many irons in the fire I keep burning myself.

I'll bet when you have time a tutorial would be appreciated by our lookie lews though.
        "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

well pffff here i thought i was special LOL an crud i keep forgetting i was supposed to submit pics to someone so they could do a tutorial thingy and totally forgot about it , yep right there with you on the 2 many irons in the fire lol and i have like 4 more things im about to start LOL

Comment

You are special..and the folks in the white coats will be by to pick you up soon you are so special....LOL
            "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

This is a great pattern, Cathie. Love the way you paint. I wish I could get as smooth a finish.
              Al B.
              Puzzle Patterns

Comment

Very nice, I love that
                Excuse my English, I go through a translator
                Jean-Jacques
                http://tour-dec.fr/

Comment

Great design Cathie. I know what you mean about other people at the shows copying your designs...but you know they can't do it as well as you do.....but, in the mean time, you need to offer to sell patterns to those other people since they can't come up with their own designs.....just not us here on the site..
                  Hawaiilad
                  Larry

Comment

I like it! Keep up the good work!
                    Cathy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                      Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                      by cwmagee
                      I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
                      Today, 05:39 PM
                    • jim_mex
                      Reply to New tools
                      by jim_mex
                      Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
                      Today, 05:26 PM
                    • Rolf
                      Reply to New tools
                      by Rolf
                      Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
                      My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
                      Today, 04:32 PM
                    • Rolf
                      Reply to Big week here
                      by Rolf
                      Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
                      Today, 04:19 PM
                    • jim_mex
                      New PC keyboard has an error
                      by jim_mex
                      Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated...
                      Today, 03:47 PM
                    Working...
                    X