New Design Name puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Design Name puzzle

My latest design. Im striving to have different things and it seems the more I create the more people seem to be following the trend in this cut throat market place these days sooo.... this is my latest . Hopefully it'll stay unique for a while lol
    Attached Files

Oh I love that. Can I copy it? ROFL...Hey no fair hittin. I was just kiddin....sheesh.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

LOL you crack me up entirely to much LOL , and yes you can copy it , just dont sell it where im selling LOL i need some free time i have so many new idea's for this new style its killing me i want to play not work right now LOL

Comment

Oh I don't want to copy you for real..i have so many irons in the fire I keep burning myself.

I'll bet when you have time a tutorial would be appreciated by our lookie lews though.
        "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

well pffff here i thought i was special LOL an crud i keep forgetting i was supposed to submit pics to someone so they could do a tutorial thingy and totally forgot about it , yep right there with you on the 2 many irons in the fire lol and i have like 4 more things im about to start LOL

Comment

You are special..and the folks in the white coats will be by to pick you up soon you are so special....LOL
            "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

This is a great pattern, Cathie. Love the way you paint. I wish I could get as smooth a finish.
              Al B.
              Puzzle Patterns

Comment

Very nice, I love that
                Excuse my English, I go through a translator
                Jean-Jacques
                http://tour-dec.fr/

Comment

Great design Cathie. I know what you mean about other people at the shows copying your designs...but you know they can't do it as well as you do.....but, in the mean time, you need to offer to sell patterns to those other people since they can't come up with their own designs.....just not us here on the site..
                  Hawaiilad
                  Larry

Comment

I like it! Keep up the good work!
                    Cathy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
                      Reply to Recommendations anyone?
                      by old fa_t
                      After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
                      I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
                      Today, 07:37 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Need any wood?
                      by will8989
                      Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
                      Yesterday, 08:56 PM
                    • handibunny
                      Reply to Need any wood?
                      by handibunny
                      Betty, I just tried a test, using a standard jpeg file. I clicked "upload attachments", then selected the photo I wanted to upload, then double clicked the photo, and it uploaded without a problem. Go figure!
                      Yesterday, 12:07 PM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Need any wood?
                      by will8989
                      When I try to upload pictures, why is there an X next to upload attachments? I hate computers.
                      Yesterday, 09:14 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Need any wood?
                      by will8989
                      Here’s the pics. Or not. Won’t let me upload. Will try in the morning.
                      04-19-2021, 09:53 PM
                    Working...
                    X