Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball

working on sports ball's to match my sports theme puzzle. kinda like a gift set thingy i need simplify the pieces for another one as most of the kiddo's people order for are around 2 usually it seems. i have a hard time keeping things on the simpler side , cutting is addictive ! lol plus for some reason large pieces seem a lot harder to me maybe im just an odd ball
    Attached Files

What no stitchin? J/K Nicely done. You have come so far young lady. Truly impressive.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
      Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
      by will8989
      Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
      Today, 12:00 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
      by will8989
      Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Today’s market
      by will8989
      Bruce just called, total of 10 cardholders and birdhouses left, one Mary, Joseph and lamb, one pepper grinder and a basket to be picked up. He also sold the last dough board we had. Customers want to know what I’ll have next week! And I have a monster headache almost migraine. This has been an unbelievable...
      Today, 11:46 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
      by NC Scroller
      Family first. Prayers for Connie and you....
      Today, 07:56 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
      by will8989
      He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
      Today, 01:10 AM
    Working...
    X