latest double name puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest double name puzzle

latest design done to match bedroom decor. i dremeled the lines on the tulips .
    Attached Files

Too cute Cathie. You have some really unique ideas - they are great.
    DeWalt 788

Comment

How do you get those letters 'raised' like that? Do you cut at an angle or put some chewing gum behind them?

John
      I've Got A Lot More To Learn
      About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
      "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
        by Rolf
        Like Linda said you guy make a great team. The end result really looks great.
        Today, 07:37 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by will8989
        Scott, I was referring to her pms to Bill Wilson and Quartz. They posted her reply by pms instead of on here.
        Would be nice Quartz. I asked got Bob to put the issue next tp patterns and he said something about real estate. He found a way to do it and didn’t lose any real estate. Guess they don’t...
        Yesterday, 10:57 AM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by Quartz43
        I would be pleased if FC at least did a trial of printing A pattern on regular sized text and also providing a scale up factor. Their resistance to do anything if a real pain. It was a similar lack of action with the website that resulted in lost viewers.
        Yesterday, 09:46 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by NC Scroller
        I think Kelly did that because I wrote a letter to the editor complaining about an article in the last addition. It was the article about staying connected online and it didn't mention the FC forum....
        Yesterday, 06:36 AM
      • hotshot
        Reply to Demo display
        by hotshot
        The fastest I've ever seen one of those 3d deer cuts was by Rick Hutcheson. That man was super fast when we was working the shows.

Here he is much more recently, and a bit slower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPDY6M-Lv8

Here is the pattern on Ricks' site: http://www....
        07-26-2021, 10:58 PM
      Working...
      X