Shipping puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping puzzles

I just read a thread from about 2 weeks ago about shipping puzzles. Do most of you ship your puzzles assembled or un-assembled? I do know shipping cost is much cheaper when the puzzle is shipped in pieces as was explained in the earlier thread. Thanks.
    Mark
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

I loan out my puzzles to friends all around the U.S. and mail perhaps 7 or 8 boxes of 3 to 4 puzzles every month. They are sent unassembled in plastic zip bags.

I disagree with you in that I could pack a lot more into each box if I sent them put together and flat.

Of course, I don't have the issue of sending out puzzles in boxes.

Hope you find a way you like....

Carter

Comment

Jigsaw style I ship unassembled, stand up style it depends if they will fit into the box, usually I ship those unassembled as well. I try and use the flat rate usps small box to ship in.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

[QUOTE=Scrolling Days;366792]I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Hey shawn, I live in NJ. Since they can't tax the hippogriff they have outlawed it here. So I can't use that method.. LOL
          Mark
          Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X