Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markru2002
    replied
    [QUOTE=Scrolling Days;366792]I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Hey shawn, I live in NJ. Since they can't tax the hippogriff they have outlawed it here. So I can't use that method.. LOL
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• Scrolling Days
    replied
    I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Jigsaw style I ship unassembled, stand up style it depends if they will fit into the box, usually I ship those unassembled as well. I try and use the flat rate usps small box to ship in.

Leave a comment:

• Carter-Johnson
    replied
    I loan out my puzzles to friends all around the U.S. and mail perhaps 7 or 8 boxes of 3 to 4 puzzles every month. They are sent unassembled in plastic zip bags.

I disagree with you in that I could pack a lot more into each box if I sent them put together and flat.

Of course, I don't have the issue of sending out puzzles in boxes.

Hope you find a way you like....

Carter

Leave a comment:

• Markru2002
    started a topic Shipping puzzles

Shipping puzzles

I just read a thread from about 2 weeks ago about shipping puzzles. Do most of you ship your puzzles assembled or un-assembled? I do know shipping cost is much cheaper when the puzzle is shipped in pieces as was explained in the earlier thread. Thanks.
    Mark

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tom in Ashland
    The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
    by Tom in Ashland
    Many patters in it I like and I'm sure I will make several BUT Fox Chapel's printing of this book absolutely SUCKS. Most of the patterns are printed so near into the binding that it is impossible to either scan to .PDF or use a copy machine. I will have to cut out each pattern separately or cut off...
    Today, 08:08 PM
  • keystonecop
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by keystonecop
    Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
    Today, 06:14 PM
  • KarlB
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by KarlB
    " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
    by NC Scroller
    Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
    Today, 11:52 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
    by will8989
    What’s the latest update?
    Today, 10:58 AM
Working...
X