Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markru2002
    replied
    [QUOTE=Scrolling Days;366792]I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Hey shawn, I live in NJ. Since they can't tax the hippogriff they have outlawed it here. So I can't use that method.. LOL
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• Scrolling Days
    replied
    I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Jigsaw style I ship unassembled, stand up style it depends if they will fit into the box, usually I ship those unassembled as well. I try and use the flat rate usps small box to ship in.

Leave a comment:

• Carter-Johnson
    replied
    I loan out my puzzles to friends all around the U.S. and mail perhaps 7 or 8 boxes of 3 to 4 puzzles every month. They are sent unassembled in plastic zip bags.

I disagree with you in that I could pack a lot more into each box if I sent them put together and flat.

Of course, I don't have the issue of sending out puzzles in boxes.

Hope you find a way you like....

Carter

Leave a comment:

• Markru2002
    started a topic Shipping puzzles

Shipping puzzles

I just read a thread from about 2 weeks ago about shipping puzzles. Do most of you ship your puzzles assembled or un-assembled? I do know shipping cost is much cheaper when the puzzle is shipped in pieces as was explained in the earlier thread. Thanks.
    Mark

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X