Shipping puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping puzzles

I just read a thread from about 2 weeks ago about shipping puzzles. Do most of you ship your puzzles assembled or un-assembled? I do know shipping cost is much cheaper when the puzzle is shipped in pieces as was explained in the earlier thread. Thanks.
    Mark
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

I loan out my puzzles to friends all around the U.S. and mail perhaps 7 or 8 boxes of 3 to 4 puzzles every month. They are sent unassembled in plastic zip bags.

I disagree with you in that I could pack a lot more into each box if I sent them put together and flat.

Of course, I don't have the issue of sending out puzzles in boxes.

Hope you find a way you like....

Carter

Comment

Jigsaw style I ship unassembled, stand up style it depends if they will fit into the box, usually I ship those unassembled as well. I try and use the flat rate usps small box to ship in.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

[QUOTE=Scrolling Days;366792]I personally deliver mine on the back of a Hippogriff, so I usually don't encounter any of these problems.

Hey shawn, I live in NJ. Since they can't tax the hippogriff they have outlawed it here. So I can't use that method.. LOL
          Mark
          Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
            by will8989
            Jo, when I got my hegner long ago it had a light with it. In the back of the light was an outlet for the footpedal. I put in a 3 prong plug and plugged in my footpedal and vacuum. Ran great for 15 years. A few years ago the outlet on the lamp died and my footpedal at the same time. I had to replace...
            Today, 01:27 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Old & New
            by will8989
            I got chills reading that. A treasure for a lifetime.
            Today, 12:01 PM
          • will8989
            Birthday presents for grandkids
            by will8989
            Conversation with Bruce. I need some beads for the dream catchers. Bruce - let me go look through my stash. I have what you need. Me - of course you do. When I first started doing shows, Bruce would go and make dreamcatcher earrings and other jewelry. He was quite good at it. Of course he was. He kept...
            Today, 11:59 AM
          • Jo Labre
            by Jo Labre
            The saw was plugged into a Festool Midi vac, which was plugged directly into a wall outlet.

Rolf, could you explain your setup again? It appears your saw is plugged into foot switch which is plugged into outlet strip. Where does the Festool fit? Does it turn on when saw starts if it is...
            Today, 10:02 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            I seriously doubt it was operator error. Machines like these are designed to be run straight out of the box with no user activity other then plug and go. It was likely a bad component, or internal connection that failed due to vibration. Yes they do happen even in top quality machines. Even if Pegas...
            Today, 08:31 AM
          Working...
          X