New York Play Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Play Bills

i was in the city a little while ago and snapped some shots of play bills.....i thought they would make a good puzzle image.....so here they are.....

this is one of my "macro" puzzles....size is 3" x 2" with 37 pieces (and you can put the puzzle box in your pocket)....i know the picture is some what blurry, that's because i didn't use my tripod....(just didn't want to lug it out).....anyway!!!!

all criticism and critique welcome

enjoy

bob
    Attached Files
    "The Journey is the Reward"

Looks great, Bob! We've seen Lion King, and Mary Poppins, both of which were fantastic. Lion King is actually coming back to Shea's in Buffalo this fall, so I'd like to get the kids to see it.

What is the poster on the far right? Is that Jersey Boys?
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

the 3 play bills.....mary poppins...lion king and million dollar quartet.....sue and i saw million dollar quartet and boy was it great.....more play bill puzzles coming!!!!

bob

Comment

I like them. Dare I ask if there are any copyright issues?
        Cathy

Comment

NY play bills art work can not be sold...they are copyrighted to the company owning the play .....however I cut this one for my wife as a gift....I'm sure the royalty fee would be steep...if you could get permission to sell them...

bob

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X