Halloween Bat Stand Up Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Bat Stand Up Puzzle

Well, Halloween is creeping up on us, so I thought I'd put together some seasonal puzzles. Here's one you might enjoy tooling around with, a common everyday bat. I cut mine from 3/4" pine and left it unfinished. Might look pretty good in black in light of the season. In any event, hope you enjoy it. You can also download this free pattern (along with others) from my web page, below.
    Best
    Al B.

Puzzle Patterns
    Attached Files

Thanks Al, I grabbed a copy.

Comment

I snagged a copy also.

Thanks -- Don

Comment

Thank you for all these great free patterns I just grabbed a copy of your autumn an fall book totally look forward to cutting these Will you be coming out with Christmas book by chance ?

Comment

Thanks for the comment, Cathie. I'm concentrating on Halloween and Thanksgiving right now, but have also been working on some Christmas ideas which I hope to release later on. Thanks for purchasing the eBook and I hope you have success with the patterns. Please let me know how they go.
          Best
          Al B.

Puzzle Patterns

Comment

Thanks Al. I grabbed a copy too.

Barry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
              My puffin coming home....
              by planeur
              My first creation in intarsia , with a gift from my sister of that little puffin in stained glass. After couple of tests , I created this frame , as in my blue heron, and put the puffin leaving the water and waves, between rocks and with a look to his smiling rock mounster, on a beautiful sunset....
              Today, 11:16 AM
            • vgraf
              Reply to What do you think?
              by vgraf
              I have a VacuFlo system for my house. It might have enough suction for a small table saw but not for the large cabinet makers saw like you have.

Like the others have said, your Walvac might work fine for smaller tools, especially for a hand sander.

The VacuFlo actually uses...
              Today, 02:20 AM
            • vgraf
              Reply to My lucky day!
              by vgraf
              I got my second shot last week here at the Eisenhower Med Center in Palm Springs. I am 82 and in their system and was contacted by them to come in for my first shot. At the completion of that shot I was given my appt. for the second shot.
              Like yours Rolf they were really organized both times....
              Today, 01:56 AM
            • dgman
              Reply to Another Mid-Michigan Scroller
              by dgman
              Great looking work Jeff! Welcome to the forum from Southern California!
              Yesterday, 11:57 PM
            • dgman
              Reply to My lucky day!
              by dgman
              My wife and I got our second shot two weeks ago, we’re done!
              Yesterday, 11:50 PM
            Working...
            X