Halloween Bat Stand Up Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Bat Stand Up Puzzle

Well, Halloween is creeping up on us, so I thought I'd put together some seasonal puzzles. Here's one you might enjoy tooling around with, a common everyday bat. I cut mine from 3/4" pine and left it unfinished. Might look pretty good in black in light of the season. In any event, hope you enjoy it. You can also download this free pattern (along with others) from my web page, below.
    Best
    Al B.

Puzzle Patterns
    Attached Files

Thanks Al, I grabbed a copy.

Comment

I snagged a copy also.

Thanks -- Don

Comment

Thank you for all these great free patterns I just grabbed a copy of your autumn an fall book totally look forward to cutting these Will you be coming out with Christmas book by chance ?

Comment

Thanks for the comment, Cathie. I'm concentrating on Halloween and Thanksgiving right now, but have also been working on some Christmas ideas which I hope to release later on. Thanks for purchasing the eBook and I hope you have success with the patterns. Please let me know how they go.
          Best
          Al B.

Puzzle Patterns

Comment

Thanks Al. I grabbed a copy too.

Barry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by will8989
              None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
              Today, 12:20 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              by Linda In Phoenix
              What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
              The bags seem easier on the surface.
              But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
              Yesterday, 03:24 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
              Yesterday, 10:32 AM
            • Sandy Oaks
              by Sandy Oaks
              As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
              Yesterday, 09:46 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by NC Scroller
              I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
              Yesterday, 07:42 AM
            Working...
            X