That’s a wrap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s a wrap!

What a season! Saturday was our last day until spring. Birdhouses, angels and ornaments “flew” off the trees. Snowflakes, all but one sold and I snatched that for me. 4 salt/pepper grinders, 2 cheese boards, one angel, one candle, for a total of $610! one order for a matching pastry board and salt/pepper grinder for the spring. It has been a very busy season for which we are grateful. Can we rest now? Not a chance. New rugs and couch to be delivered in January between Bruce’s knee replacement surgeries and someone very close to us will be undergoing extensive chemo and radiation in the next year. Totally rocked our world. Finishing up 30 Gnomes for family, then out go the lights. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Betty you should write a book. Merry Christmas to you and a happy / healthy New Year to you and your family. 🤗
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I agree with Scott. Stay Well and have a Healthy, Happy, Holiday season. I would love to see a picture of the Gnomes you are making.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

My, you have such a journey. May the new year find everyone happy and healthy
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Put your feet up for a bit and tell Bruce to take care of those original parts until the body shop is ready for him.
          Merry Christmas from out here on the prairie.
          Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Rolf,they are the small ones from Sue Mey. I was going to do them as shelf sitters when I realized I would have to cut 60 shoes for them! Not happening so I made the feet like the bigger one she just posted. Carpet coming 1st Friday in January. Jim, Bruce goes to PT twice a week and does exercises 3x a day. They say the healing starts with strong muscles.

UPDATE: the gnomes and I aren’t getting along. Their fate is to be determined. I forgot to mention, the van back in shop. They replaced the alternator twice last year, waiting to hear problem. At least I was smart enough to get a repair policy for as long as I own the van, any mechanical issue only costs $100.00. So far I think they have filed claims for over $8,000 since I got it in 2011. That means I have to drive the BAT - Big *ss truck. Yippee.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X