3 day show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
    I found it Scott. Holiday 2004, Advent calendar. Sorry it took so long but I swear there are elves that come in my area at night and just throw all my papers in the air! 🤪🤪
    Those elves are nomadic! They show up at my place just before I really need to put my hands on something I JUST had.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I hate doing cardholders. That being said I sell 20-30 a day at the farmers market. When we go to Gruff and Gruff we hit the $1 bin first. Bruce gets 3x3x3’ in cherry, sycamore, walnut, etc. I tried Baltic birch but they just don’t sell. I sell 20-30 a day at the market. I have cut outs both sides. I still use Diana Thompson’s designs and any ornaments I like also becomes a cardholder cut out. Biggest seller is the crab, go figure being in blue crab country as the locals say. This is my display tree. You can see the crab. I have one like it for birdhouses and angels. And the elves are still at it.
      Attached Files
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Pricing? What does your area support?
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
          Pricing? What does your area support?
          I sell them for $5.00.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I sell for $6 only because I get the wood for $1 and use poplar for ribs that Bruce gets at the sawmill.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              I hate doing cardholders. That being said I sell 20-30 a day at the farmers market. When we go to Gruff and Gruff we hit the $1 bin first. Bruce gets 3x3x3’ in cherry, sycamore, walnut, etc. I tried Baltic birch but they just don’t sell. I sell 20-30 a day at the market. I have cut outs both sides. I still use Diana Thompson’s designs and any ornaments I like also becomes a cardholder cut out. Biggest seller is the crab, go figure being in blue crab country as the locals say. This is my display tree. You can see the crab. I have one like it for birdhouses and angels. And the elves are still at it.
              Where do you get the patterns?
              Are you using 1/8 solid wood with the poplar center? All 1/8" ?
              When you tried BB did you stain different colors?

Have wanted to try these and see a lot selling?

Comment

I use alot of Diana Thompson, Sue Mey and Sheila Landry patterns, plus one from magazines and old issues of creative crafts. I mainly use BB for backers and puzzle box bottoms. We buy 6/4 wood from a sawmill inPA and hubby slices and preps to what ever thickness I want. $1 bins are a great find for our cardholders for 3x3x3 pieces. The center rib is poplar as hubby volunteers at an antique sawmill and wood is his “pay”.
                Betty

Comment

Originally posted by jamieline View Post

Where do you get the patterns?
                  Are you using 1/8 solid wood with the poplar center? All 1/8" ?
                  When you tried BB did you stain different colors?

Have wanted to try these and see a lot selling?
                  Check out this thread:
                  I am looking for the pattern of the gift card holders that everyone is talking about making, going to be giving out a lot of gift cards this year, thx RJ

Scott
                  Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post

Check out this thread:
                    I am looking for the pattern of the gift card holders that everyone is talking about making, going to be giving out a lot of gift cards this year, thx RJ

Thanks for thread. I have seen folks selling these and doing well.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X