Great service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great service...

...from none other than our old buddy Denny. Running low on bits and blades, so I fire up the old interwebs late one evening and place an order.
    Today, I get a very professionaly packed envelope with my order and two dozen customer care blades.
    We all know it, but for newbies and lurkers:

Call Denny and get an order for blades, bits, clamps, saws headed your way. Service so fast, you think Denny is hand delivering.

20220722_165103.jpg
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

I agree there is no company that will give you the service that Denny does, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

I second this statement, I don’t know how he can deliver so fast, better than Amazon

Comment

Thanks, Jim for the post and comments. And thanks, RJ and Pete for the nice comments. Jim referred to my Loyal Customer Program where I reward loyal customers with free blades. To order, go to Pegas Scroll Saw (artcraftersonline.com)
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Oaks View Post
          Thanks, Jim for the post and comments. And thanks, RJ and Pete for the nice comments. Jim referred to my Loyal Customer Program where I reward loyal customers with free blades. To order, go to Pegas Scroll Saw (artcraftersonline.com)
          Denny calls it "Loyal Customer" to be nice, but we all know it is truly "Repeat Offenders". 😁
          Jim

Comment

I am a convert to Denny's too. I used to do mostly Flying Dutchman, but the Pegas modified geometry are my fave. Lotsa places to buy them, but I am loyal to the best prices and service around. Thank you Denny!!
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrollerpete View Post
              I second this statement, I don’t know how he can deliver so fast, better than Amazon
              Thanks Pete, but only when you are in Florida!
              Denny

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
                I am a convert to Denny's too. I used to do mostly Flying Dutchman, but the Pegas modified geometry are my fave. Lotsa places to buy them, but I am loyal to the best prices and service around. Thank you Denny!!
                Thanks Linda. the Pegas MGT are my go to also. I also appreciate your comments.
                Denny

Comment

What is the closest Pegas equivalent of the FD Ultra Reverse Denny?

Comment

Originally posted by bstark View Post
                    That member you tagged has not been active since 2011. But, I can tell you that FD and Pegas blade are pretty much identical in size. The FD-UR is unlike any othe blade due to the way the teeth are stamped. And, I went through a BUNCH of 1, 3 and 5 UR blades.

That said, I had almost zero problem adapting to the Pegas blades in their MGT reverse lineup.

Give Sandy Oaks a call at 423 775 1401 and he will get you hooked up. Or visit the website artcraftersdayton*com. Replace the asterisk with a period.
                    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by bstark View Post
                      Jim said it best. The big difference between Ultra Reverse and Pegas MGT is the reverse teeth. The UR has a reverse every third tooth. The Pegas MGT has the bottom 3/4" of the blade as reverse. There is also a difference in teeth per inch or tpi. As Jim mentioned, UR blades are stamped, so the teeth are exposed to one side meaning you feed the wood at a slight angle to the blade. Pegas MGT blades are not stamped. If you run the blade between thumb and finger, you hardly feel the teeth. With the manufacturing process, I find they are much sharper and last longer. Pegas MGT blades are my go-to blades for almost any project.
                      Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X