Today’s market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today’s market

Here we are at the market freezing. Will be a slow day due to holiday. This is all we have left after starting with 7 of the large black and yellow totes at the beginning of the month and working constantly to stay ahead 🤪😂 and fill orders. Tomorrow’s forecast - snow flurries. Sue Mey’s angel came out beautiful.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Best of luck. Stay warm.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Nice selection! Try to stay warm, I have not and probably never will do an outside event. Unless maybe one on the 4th of July if I ever manage to make enough Intarsia pieces. Good luck with your sales.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Yes, stay warm, Betty. Nice to be inside ArtCrafters.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

These pictures were taken as we started to clean up. A couple came and said they wanted to buy “some” baskets. Some? They took the 2 largest and a smaller one and this was the table when they left. The angels flew away within the 1st hour. I priced them at $75.00. No more cheese boards for the year. Bruce has 3 more pepper grinders to make and that’s it. We will have 2 dough boards. They were buying 4 birdhouses at a time. 90% repeat customers. Rolf, I don’t do summer shows. I would rather dress for the cold than stand in the heat. It was very warm sitting in the truck with the sun shining in the windshield! Bruce back there today and I have orders to make! At least it’s sunny and warm today - 40 deg and no wind. The wind chill made it 25 deg yesterday! 🌬🌬🌬
          Attached Files
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Sounds like you opened up some storage space.
            Glad you had a good weekend.
            Jim
            When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
            Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Now I’m trying to fill up the empty spaces on the tables for this weekend. At least it’s supposed to be warmer, a whopping 35 degrees when we start. Yippee.
              Betty

Comment

These items, except the Christmas sign, are for 2 orders. Had a tough time this week, that brick wall kept getting in my way! Other than the market, I’m off until Monday! I decided to raise the price of the Christmas sign to $40. Tomorrow will be a heat wave - 45 at 6am! Mostly sunny. We’ll see about the sun. They’ve been wrong all week.
                Attached Files
                Betty

Comment

I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope.
                  Betty

Comment

Bruce just called, total of 10 cardholders and birdhouses left, one Mary, Joseph and lamb, one pepper grinder and a basket to be picked up. He also sold the last dough board we had. Customers want to know what I’ll have next week! And I have a monster headache almost migraine. This has been an unbelievable year. I would have never thought it would have been like this. I hope everyone selling has a great year. Right now I’m watching a bright red cardinal and bright blue jay discuss who will be in charge of the birdbath. Simple pleasures.
                    Betty

Comment

We had our one in person fair yesterday and will pick up the remains of my Consignment show Wednesday. Rumer has it that the event did extremely well.
                      The traffic was slow this year, lots of other stuff going on in the village, nevertheless we had a great year. The majority of the items were my ornaments. turned birdhouses all of my Gnomes. I will make more of those for next year.
                      Rolf
                      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

That’s great Rolf. As much as I love doing the markets and shows, I’m ready for it to be over until spring. This chick is tired!
                        Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X