2021 Farmers Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Farmers Market

First sale in almost a year! Fair sales, worth the effort. I really do not like the energy required to do these sales but without them I have no reason to make sawdust every day.

June 5 2021 Farmers Market.jpg
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Just the opposite. I love doing my farmers market and shows. My biggest show, 3 day in November and holiday market opens at the farmers market the same weekend. Meantime, I am subbing in at the market on days cooler than 80 degrees, and for the fall. Glad you had a good day.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Our nearest Farmers Markets that allow woodworking have already shut down for the summer. Too hot. Snow puffs!
      Congrats on your sales. Every bit helps.
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Your stuff always looks good Jim!

Karl
        Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

In my local area they just started doing a show/sale one Saturday a month. So far life has gotten in the way so I could not test the waters. Congrats Jim. I feel the same way. It gives me a reason to make saw dust.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

There will be Strawberry Festival here in Dayton in two weeks. Not sure how many will show up.
            Denny
            ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

This Farmers Market has been slow sales all summer. This past Sat. there was a, once a year, craft sale that I attended. Pretty fair sales. About 1/2 the normal amount of attendees though. I have another , once a year, sale this Sunday. The people's health concerns may keep the attendance low at this one too. One more event after that, coming up, this year, at a local winery . Still better than last year.
              Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
              "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Our farmers markets are all well attended. People are spending. I think our area has a lot to do with it. The spring markets I did were great. We start 10/10 on Sundays until 12/19 and on 11/7 until 12/18 on Saturdays, with 2 large shows thrown in. I’ve already had requests so it looks to be a promising year.
                Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X