2021 Farmers Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Farmers Market

First sale in almost a year! Fair sales, worth the effort. I really do not like the energy required to do these sales but without them I have no reason to make sawdust every day.

June 5 2021 Farmers Market.jpg
    Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
    "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Just the opposite. I love doing my farmers market and shows. My biggest show, 3 day in November and holiday market opens at the farmers market the same weekend. Meantime, I am subbing in at the market on days cooler than 80 degrees, and for the fall. Glad you had a good day.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Our nearest Farmers Markets that allow woodworking have already shut down for the summer. Too hot. Snow puffs!
      Congrats on your sales. Every bit helps.
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Your stuff always looks good Jim!

Karl
        Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

In my local area they just started doing a show/sale one Saturday a month. So far life has gotten in the way so I could not test the waters. Congrats Jim. I feel the same way. It gives me a reason to make saw dust.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

There will be Strawberry Festival here in Dayton in two weeks. Not sure how many will show up.
            Denny
            ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X