Bruce’s latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce’s latest

We returned to our farmers market and have done 2 so far. Both were more than I expected. Bruce had 6 of his latest, cheese slicers. We sold to one customer who, according to her words, “works to shop.” She picked up one, then decided to get a second Incase she needed a last minute great gift. Other customers stopped by, are sending pictures of the pepper grinders they bought so Bruce can make one to match the grinder! And we can now make salt grinders. Penn state now has a ceramic insert for the salt. I told Bruce to make matched sets when he gets going on these. Should be interesting. I’m doing 2 markets in April, Mother’s Day and maybe one in later May. I may fill in during the summer if the temp isn’t above 85, otherwise I’ll be back in the Fall. Also getting ready for my holiday shows!
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Beautiful work, love the coffee grinder, do you sell many of those, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

We sold 5. Only one left. He isn’t doing anymore. He’s working on turnings and the boards.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Great looking projects,

I may have asked before but where did you get the slicer hardware?
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I wish you the best in your sales.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Woodcraft. They have 2 sizes, small and large. We got large. The grinder inserts he gets from Penn State. Someone stopped by our table who does boards and said he gets his parts from Cheeseslicing.com. I haven’t had a chance to check it out but he really likes them. It’s a small woman owned business. Don’t forget to order a few extra blades they are about $1.00 each.
            Just checked out the site and her prices are amazing! Half price of Woodcraft. Will be ordering from them to try them out.
            Thanks Denny.
            Last edited by will8989; 04-02-2021, 08:50 AM.
            Betty

Comment

Very pretty!
              Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Love the colours in the boards. Great job.

Cheeseslicer.com are really great to deal with. They are often out of stock but will ship quickly.

Did you check out the price on 100? Our club did a "group buy" a couple of times before Covid.

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Since he’s a group of one and they are half price of Woodcraft, we’ll stick with a few at a time. He just did these to see how they’ll do. All the wood used is are leftovers from my projects.
                  Last edited by will8989; 04-05-2021, 08:56 AM.
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
                    Reply to elementary questions
                    by millwab
                    Dan, your questions are a little tough to answer without knowing a little more about this puzzle you're cutting. That said, here are my thoughts:
                    • First of all, it would be helpful to know the overall size of this puzzle and how many pieces you're thinking of cutting it into. 1/2" BB is pretty
                    Today, 07:09 PM
                  • dwssr2
                    elementary questions
                    by dwssr2
                    So I am making a puzzel for a co worker, not real intricagte, I am using 1/2 baltic birch, I almost always use fdur blades. My questions are what size blade sholuld I use, considering finish, and what size entry hole should I drill?
                    Next question is how to finish? When painting puzzles, different...
                    Today, 11:49 AM
                  • Sandy Oaks
                    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
                    by Sandy Oaks
                    Thanks Linda. I got the email and sent you a reply. I hope I answered the questions....
                    Today, 11:33 AM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Hey Denny---I shot you an email with a few questions. I might just have to dip my toe into the world of Pegas blades vs FD. At least to try! Open minded explorations. Thank you ! Linda
                    Today, 10:29 AM
                  • Linda In Phoenix
                    Reply to Having a Betty week
                    by Linda In Phoenix
                    Be careful---soon she will be able to outrun you! Remember when fridges lasted for decades?! Glad she's doing well.
                    Today, 10:12 AM
                  Working...
                  X