And that’s a wrap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that’s a wrap!

Bruce did the last market today. We did the one yesterday and they were just taking things without looking at the price! We sold a coffee grinder yesterday and Bruce sold one today. This year has been amazing to say the least. But we have noticed one thing, there are more and more people shopping farmers market for more than just food. This one is open year round on Sundays and they are pretty full. Saturdays are spring until now. A lot of the farmers have high tunnels and this enables them to farm year round. I plan on doing the 6 spring markets and fall. Hopefully all my other shows will be happening. In the meantime,I’m taking a break!!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Good for you.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Way to go Betty. By the way, did you get the blades?
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Yes I did and just in time! I was down to my last #7! Maybe I shouldn’t wait so long next time to order. How are you feeling?
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Congrats on your markets. The 2 nearest my home are still only doing food and mask sales. So, my inventory is reserve for 2021!
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Betty now that you are done for the season, how about you and Bruce wrap yourselves in bubble wrap and have a safe Christmas and New year, please!!
            Rolf
            RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              Yes I did and just in time! I was down to my last #7! Maybe I shouldn’t wait so long next time to order. How are you feeling?
              Better each day. Long about 2 pm I need a nap!
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Oaks View Post

Better each day. Long about 2 pm I need a nap!
                Glad to hear you are feeling better. Don't we all need that nap LOL
                Rolf
                RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

When the kids were in school, I would pick them up then take a nap around 3. Most days I still take a nap around 3! So glad you are feeling better Denny.

Linda, ours is run by the state Dept of Ag and health Dept. And every week they send someone out to check on things! Crafter were allowed back slowly. I got a jump because I’ve been with the market for 5 years and I do just about what they ask. Others just crumble and complain. Nice to have an “ace” up your sleeve - doing extra. Only new ones this year were food type vendors. We also take hourly counts that needs to be reported. So far no issues.
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X