Today’s market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today’s market

Today started cold, rainy and windy. It is now sunny, windy and cold. Today’s set up. Worked mostly on orders this week.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Stay warm...good luck.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Warm isn’t in the vocabulary this morning. Will post pics when I get home.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

What a cold day. Still had fun. Here are some pics.
        Attached Files
        Betty

Comment

Nice display, how were the sales, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Hope sales continued to be good for you Betty. Cold and blustery has been here too for the past few days but not as bad as earlier this week. Today is suppose to get to 52.
            Last edited by meflick; 12-06-2020, 06:54 PM. Reason: Typo
            Melanie from East TN

Comment

Two more weekends. This weekend is supposed to be sunny and 60. I’m just amazed at sales. They keep buying and ordering and I keep making! This is an order for a lady for her 1 year old grandson. It was in the magazine about 2 years ago. I took several pictures and she picked this one. Have to glue the frame to the backer, some hand sanding and dip a few pieces. Just glad we were able to get the market in this year. Everything else has been cancelled.
              Attached Files
              Betty

Comment

We have to go out on the North Fork (Long Island) to pick up the remnants of what we had on consignment. It will be interesting to see what we have left over. It was our only event of the year. There was a huge influx out east of New Yorkers leaving the City for safer locals. Most of the million dollar "summer" homes are now year round. It will be interesting to see if that influx of money impacted sales.

Update! we picked up our remnants, I didn't think we did that well until we did a final inventory. We actually did very well all things considered. Had we had our normal local fair also this would probably have been one of our better years. We did not see how our stuff was displayed as we never went out to look.
                Last edited by Rolf; 12-09-2020, 04:53 PM.
                Rolf
                RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

With everything closed or on limited hours people are just going to other places to shop I guess. I know the market is busy every weekend and every vendor is doing good. Only 2 more weekends and I can slow down!
                  Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X