Think I found a winner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
    Great looking projects. If I do this, maybe for my 2021 fairs, not this year I have an idea for a very different arch. Did you both attach the arch to the base? I would certainly do that.
    Yes Rolf the arch is glued to the base. While you can't see it from the picture there are square holes in the base that the bottom of the arch fits in.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Great idea, Scott.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Great job on that beautiful Nativity set, Scott, and good use of available wood.

I am going to order the pattern and try to do some of the figures in diffwernent colored wood.

I am also waiting to see Rolf's arch pattern idea, even if I have to wait a year.
        Rick
        Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

NC scroller....you say you are being "cheap" by efficiently utilizing the interior area of the arch. On the other hand, you are also being enviornmentally friendly by saving some trees. Thank you for reminding us we can do both at the same time!
          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Glade Fade I Really like the idea of Going through the base and raising it. That reminds me of the many things that were sent to us from our relatives in Germany after we moved heer. The projects always had little feet to just raise them a bit.

Linda I probably have enough scraps in my workshop to make a couple of trees.
            Rolf
            RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X