Sundays market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays market

When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders from the back table to the front side table on the corner. We had 5 or 6 inquiries about them. I told Bruce, who by the way is on probation, location is everything. Then we loaded up, which means I had to lift everything back into the bed of the truck. Bruce, the one on probation, helps as much as he can with his left hand but those 6’ folding tables sure are heavy. I changed my chiropractor visits from once a month to every other week. Going to Groff and Groff tomorrow for some walnut, redheart and whatever else catches my eye.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X