Farmers market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmers market

Here’s some pics from the market I’ve been doing. Steve’s skeleton was a big hit. I made them from popular and used the discoloration and cracks for highlights. I got requests for 4 more! Sales are good as well as orders for “matching” baskets. 31DEB687-7254-49D5-99B9-583A0F486401.jpeg 5F57B602-2F34-42A9-85E1-F5B09AEE1668.jpeg
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Glad the market is working out. Nice stuff.😁
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Beautiful work Betty and glad market is doing well for you.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Good for you! Who designed the small nativity?
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Way to go, Betty. Our farmers market does not allow craft sales.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread.

This market caters to the farmers during the summer, with only a few crafters. The spring and fall are fill in and in November is the holiday season with a few left over farmers. Very strict rules on crafters.
            Last edited by will8989; 10-20-2020, 09:26 AM.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food vendors are essential business and they are getting the buyers for sure.
              Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove it so I don’t touch it. There is plenty of hand sanitizer throughout the market. Linda, starting November 17 we will have two spaces on Saturday. Two 6’ long tables with a 4’ table on each end. Those hours are 7-12. Sunday hours are 9:30-1. And they are open on Sundays year round, but I don’t do cold or hot weather! I’d never make it in Phoenix!
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X