2019 in the bag!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 in the bag!!!

phew!! What a year!! Just finished the farmers Mkt today until spring. One 3 day show, one 2 day and week-ends since 11/1. Thursday I was working on a nativity set, turned the saw off and walked away. I told Bruce I was finished. Done. I have one small tote of stuff left. Total count isn’t in but over 500 cardholders sold. Have several orders for January. Bruce has an order for a 2’x2’ bread board with a lip on bottom of one side and top of other side that will hook onto counter top to keep from sliding. I will be having cataract surgery mid February so I’ll be away from the saw for a month. Right now, looking forward to down time and enjoying the holidays.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Have a good new year and a very Merry Chrismas.

Comment

Slacker , Just kidding I don't have the energy to take on a pace like what you do.
      I am making one final project for the season, a small Kathy Wise snowman intarsia ornament. that is almost complete, just needs the finish.
      Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you and Bruce
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

What a bust year, Betty. I can see why you want to have a break.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Yes everyone have a merry Christmas and a safe happy new year, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Final count - 563 cardholders, 22 pepper grinders, 18 sea urchins, 20 various nativities, my clock, 25 baskets, 15 special orders, 30+ puzzles, and other stuff. That’s just my fall shows. The green clock was a treat from myself to myself I had made at a craft show. It changes color.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
            Attached Files
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Best wishes for the season and tell SLRA to take care of you post surgery. You've got a lot of folks pulling for you.
              Jim
              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Is the acrylic sign CNC routed?
                Rolf
                RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Betty, beautiful work and not surprised at the fabulous numbers of items sold. You deserve a good break. Best wishes for a successful and uneventful cataract surgery. Merry Christmas and a happy and restful new year!
                  Melanie from East TN

Comment

So sorry. I meant to type "busy" and it came out "bust". I should have Dianne check my posts for mistakes.
                    Denny
                    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

You should see some of my posts when I don’t proof read!!! Yes, Rolf. She had to draw the cabin to resemble my business card. It took about one hour for her to draw it and about an hour to cut. My card is the clock that I sold. It cost $79 which included a battery operated control. It sure is an attention getter! She did a good job.
                      Last edited by will8989; 12-24-2019, 11:01 PM.
                      Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X