First event of the season for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First event of the season for me.

We took about $1200 worth of inventory out east Where we leave it on consignment. We do not have to be there. They sell the three days after Thanksgiving and the following weekend. What ever is left comes back to me along with a check. Nice and easy! We mark up our prices to cover the consignment fee.
    Our main event and the only we are at, is Dec 7. So I need to get back in the basement and get busy.
    I ordered the square yesterday. I should have it in time for the 7th.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Rolf.. I was going to say I only sell on consignment, but realized my puzzles are sold outright.. I Love to talk scrolling. and like to talk, I just cannot see selling online with mailing,, and paying for a spot when you have a place to take on consignment. the part I miss is HOW DID YOU DO THAT.. Hope all you get back is a check.

The other John A. Nelson
    johnsworkshop.com
    sigpic
    I just follow the lines and make sawdust
    on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Comment

Beauty & Beast best.jpgDone 12 14 16 rb (399 x 600).jpg Actually John I don't do individual consignment. Only this short term event each year. Since starting this hobby in 2002 I have only done three individual consignment projects. These two were for good friends. Intarsia frame and Wolf, the third was some large word art for someone that nudged me at one of our woodworking fairs. The frame was a BD present for a friends wife, the picture they already had. for the frame I only charged a very small fee so that it was a gift from him not me. Notice the the upper right hand corner foliage in the picture tied in nicely with the frame, purely by accident.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I am like John. I enjoy the face to face.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X