X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I feel like a gypsy

On to our next stop. Will post pics later.πŸŽ…πŸ»
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Best of luck to you and SLRA.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
      Reply to My fourth scroll saw in my shop.
      by Jim Finn
      Rolf;
      The saw I have is also a 2005 or 6. It cuts well but seems noisy and when I get the blade tensioned, how I want it, the tension release lever near the blade swings forward and loosens the tension. I now have a rubber band holding it down as I run the saw. I have tried adjusting the...
      Today, 09:58 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Pegas saw
      by will8989
      Bob, thewoodworkingshows.com Baltimore is 1/3-1/5. Lately it seems they always have space. And it’s not that far for you to travel!
      Hegner converted their top blower to a vacuum which I really like. What needs to be changed on the Pegas saw? I don’t want to buy something than need to change...
      Today, 09:01 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to Pegas saw
      by vgraf
      Rolf,
      Most blowers blow the dust from the left side to keep the cutting line clear. Did you disconnect your blower so that the vacuum system sucks the dust from the left keeping the pattern lines clear?
      Today, 07:34 PM
    • vgraf
      Reply to Price Tags
      by vgraf
      I found some small tags at Hobby Lobby. They were in the Jewelry materials section.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Beads-Jew...p/13171-TI0524

They were about 3/8" x 5/8".

$4.99 for a packet...
      Today, 07:22 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Pegas saw
      by Rolf
      I added a trap to catch the small pieces that I don't want to lose. Also a simple swivel so I can swing the top part out of the way without messing with the upper nozzle. I did not glue the joints in case I get a clog. ...
      Today, 05:23 PM
    Working...
    X