Ornament floor display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ornament floor display

For those who sell ornaments anyone use a setup like this? The panels are 2' wide and 6' tall.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

I use grid wall for all my displays including hanging ornaments on it. It's not great for a 3D ornaments but works well for flat ones. It's kind of a pain to hang them on there one by one but it will show them off well.
    Keith

Comment

That would be nice to have for ornament display
      Dewalt 788

Comment

We have those at ArtCrafters. Purchased from Store Supply Warehouse.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I did but not anymore. I don’t want to take up floor space as I usually have a 10x10 space. Anything over 3 feet is too high for a table for the shorter people. I place a tree on the ends of my tables. We just refill them. Works great as we get to talk to the customers and point out new designs. Over 50% of my customers are repeats.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by will8989; 11-06-2019, 11:45 PM.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I have a collection of the racking that I use in different configurations depending upon the show we do. We only sell at a few shows per year because our sales and efforts all produce funds for charity AND more so, we need volunteers to man the booth. We used 2 3 piece units joined together at our show last weekend (Photo). Sometimes we use just single units with legs on. You don't necessarily need the base unless you move around the wire unit in tack wrapping it with shrink wrap (many of the beading vendors do this). Ornaments are so delicate that we take them off and store. Remember, you also need hooks.
            We got the racking and hooks when stores went out of business or were relocating here. The price was right!!

For more about our group - the Woodworkers of Central New York - check out our webpage - www.woodcny.org
            We consolidated all the woodworking groups in our area into one group, reducing costs and overall creating a better environment here in CNY for woodworking!
            Barbara
            Proud user of Excalibur, RBI Hawk, & Delta

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
              Reply to My fourth scroll saw in my shop.
              by Jim Finn
              Rolf;
              The saw I have is also a 2005 or 6. It cuts well but seems noisy and when I get the blade tensioned, how I want it, the tension release lever near the blade swings forward and loosens the tension. I now have a rubber band holding it down as I run the saw. I have tried adjusting the...
              Today, 09:58 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Pegas saw
              by will8989
              Bob, thewoodworkingshows.com Baltimore is 1/3-1/5. Lately it seems they always have space. And it’s not that far for you to travel!
              Hegner converted their top blower to a vacuum which I really like. What needs to be changed on the Pegas saw? I don’t want to buy something than need to change...
              Today, 09:01 PM
            • vgraf
              Reply to Pegas saw
              by vgraf
              Rolf,
              Most blowers blow the dust from the left side to keep the cutting line clear. Did you disconnect your blower so that the vacuum system sucks the dust from the left keeping the pattern lines clear?
              Today, 07:34 PM
            • vgraf
              Reply to Price Tags
              by vgraf
              I found some small tags at Hobby Lobby. They were in the Jewelry materials section.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Beads-Jew...p/13171-TI0524

They were about 3/8" x 5/8".

$4.99 for a packet...
              Today, 07:22 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Pegas saw
              by Rolf
              I added a trap to catch the small pieces that I don't want to lose. Also a simple swivel so I can swing the top part out of the way without messing with the upper nozzle. I did not glue the joints in case I get a clog. ...
              Today, 05:23 PM
            Working...
            X