Busy Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Weekend

I had two shows this weekend. A one day show on Friday and a three day show Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Sales were good. My wife had the best sale of the weekend. She had a woman who was blind come into the booth with her able-bodied sister and seeing eye dog. The able-bodied sister said to the woman who was blind, "You have to see this" and handed her one of my crafts. She ran her hands down it from top to bottom. She said it was beautiful and bought it. I was really proud that I was able to make something she could enjoy and I was honored that she appreciated my work. It was a really cool moment. I've tried uploading some pictures of my set up but it won't let me for some reason.

Keith

Very well done. Wood projects must be touched to be appreciates.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Congratulations.! You probably have to resize your photos. I don't know what system you are sending them from, but I use a free re-sizer from Microsoft
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

That's a great story, Keith! I wish that would have happened while we were visiting your booth, on Sunday. It would have been really cool to witness that.
        Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X