Cold, wet, windy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold, wet, windy

Did I say monsoon rain, for last day of spring market. Best market of the spring season!!! Repeat customers and we sold 2 more pepper grinders. Lots of puzzles. On to summer market!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

One thing for certain. You can't count on the weather. Glad you did well.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Good for you! Did you post pictures of the pepper mills? I am sure Bruce is happy that they are selling.
      This weather is getting old. We are in the middle of a complete bathroom renovation and the tile guy has his wet saw outside. We can't put it in the garage because my fun car only gets wet when I wash it. Actually it is blocked in by the new toilet and all of the stacks of tile. It would be nice to have a two car garage.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I watched a charity softball tourney Saturday in flannel, a hoodie and insulated gloves. Spring can not get here soon enough!
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

We had Strawberry Festival in Dayton. The rain held off for both the parade and Cruse in
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

At least this market is totally undercover. We had to move from the end spot because of the rain blowing in but we were between the mushroom guy and the guy who sells milk for $7.00 a gallon so the traffic was heavy. Rolf, supposed to be in the upper 70s by week-end and sunny.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              At least this market is totally undercover. We had to move from the end spot because of the rain blowing in but we were between the mushroom guy and the guy who sells milk for $7.00 a gallon so the traffic was heavy. Rolf, supposed to be in the upper 70s by week-end and sunny.
              Milk for $7.00 per gallon. What is it made of?
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

That’s cheap. The grass fed cow milk is $7.50 a half gallon. Raw milk sold as “pet milk” but legal in 47 states for humans but not Maryland. Also has about 3” of real cream on the top. I learned a lot about cows. Cows fed grain, etc, milked twice a day only live 5-7 years. Grass fed cows, on the other hand, live 12 years and are milked only once a day. Haven’t talked to the goat lady about raw goat milk and cheese. Now the cage free chickens are running around on Saturday and on somebody’s table for dinner Sunday evening. Did I mention $12.00 a pound bacon? And $5.00 1/2 lb butter? Farmers markets ain’t cheap!!!
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X