First of my two sales tomorrow. NOW WITH PICTURES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of my two sales tomorrow. NOW WITH PICTURES

I do two large, well large by my standard, craft shows each year. Traditionally my best show is tomorrow. Will be heading over early this afternoon to setup. I will try to remember to post pictures. I am concerned with my inventory as this past year was busy. Good busy but I did not get my typical shop time. Well it will be what it will be.
    Last edited by NC Scroller; 11-04-2018, 06:42 AM.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Good luck Scott. Hope you do well. Look forward to hearing more.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Had a banner day. Will provide pictures soon. This is my best event and I beat last year's record sales by 8%. Credit card sales were up by 15%. Alex Fox crosses sold well especially the colorized ones.
      Last edited by NC Scroller; 11-04-2018, 06:38 AM.
      Scott

Comment

2018 LKGB pic 3.jpg2018 LKGB pic 4.jpg2018 LKGB pic 1.jpg2018 LKGB pic 2.jpg
        Scott

Comment

Not surprised to hear you had a great day of sales Scott. Everything looks great with your setup. I know the cutting is exceptional. Congratulations on a great day. Thanks for sharing photos and giving update, hope your next one does as well.
          Melanie from East TN

Comment

Nice setup with a great variety of stuff. How well do the dogs do? I have been thinking of doing a series of Judy gale Roberts dog designs.
            Rolf
            RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Very impressive. Hope your sales were great also today.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Really nice display and set up well for circulation.
                Jim
                When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                  Nice setup with a great variety of stuff. How well do the dogs do? I have been thinking of doing a series of Judy gale Roberts dog designs.
                  I made the 10 most popular breeds. I think there are 40+ in the book. I get lots of comments on but the best sellers are the small breed dogs (pug, boston terrier). I enjoyed making them as they incorporated scrolling, wood burning and staining.
                  Scott

Comment

How did the crosses and music items do?
                    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Sold 7 at show and 3 more through FB. Interesting of those only one was the plain color. The colorized ones sold better and received the most compliments.
                      Scott

Comment

I think the color gives them more depth. Your displays are awesome. I told Bruce I want an overhaul for next year. His comment was “Elliott is off from school tomorrow, think I’ll get him for a few hours.” I think I was ignored. 😂
                        Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
                          I think the color gives them more depth. Your displays are awesome. I told Bruce I want an overhaul for next year. His comment was “Elliott is off from school tomorrow, think I’ll get him for a few hours.” I think I was ignored. 😂
                          My racks are gridwall. The black backing are just a couple cheapo black twin size flat sheets I attach with spring clips. A bit heavy but easy to setup, transport and store.
                          Scott

Comment

I use sheets on my tables. Cheap and easy to use and wash.
                            Betty

Comment

I get to do my one day sale this Saturday. My displays are slowly getting more sophisticated. I had to upgrade to peg board last year from just having stuff lying flat on a table. But that was because of some much larger things I had done. This year with my Mom making some wreaths out of Christmas ornaments, I had to double my space and I hope to take some of the peg board space from her side!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X