Most popular item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most popular item

Last weekend I did two shows. One on Friday and one on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My wife and I split the Friday show. She was at one and I was at the other. Sales were very good. Pictured is a large nativity tree from Sue Mey that was my best seller. I adapted the pattern slightly to add a base so it stands on its own.

IMG_0894.jpg
    Keith

Those sell well for me too. The base is a good idea.
    Brian in the Four Corners

Comment

Nice. Base is a great addition. Thanks for sharing.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

The base is indeed a nice idea. If you don't mind can I ask how much you are asking for them?

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments. I live in small town rural Western Pennsylvania so I was charging $25. They sold so well, I'm going to up the price. I've found that most things won't sell around here for more than $30. I do have one item priced at $50 and it will sit for several shows until I sell one. I would like to branch out to more urban areas in the near future.
          Keith

Comment

I must have missed that one. Will have to get it. I have customers who collect nativities. This year’s will be the Steve Goode pattern he had a week or so ago. I sell them for $20. This will sell for $40 no problem. I sold the one in the picture for $95. I am working on the clock on my sign and will price it at $150-$175.
            Attached Files
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X