First big show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First big show

finally got back into my shows. I have a two day show this week-end that I have done for 15 years. When I was setting up one of the promoters asked how I liked my space. Corner space as you walk in the main door. This is the 2nd year at the college location, and loyal vendors were given priority spaces. No complaints here. This show has been going on for 40+ years. Next week is the Kinder Park open house, where Bruce volunteers at the sawmill, and I’m across from the pigs and chickens. Gota love it.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Good luck with your shows Betty.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

Great week-end. Doing this one for 15years.
      Attached Files
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

What were your best selling items? I really like "Sawdust and Lace" it suits you.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Way to go Betty. Nice looking setup.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Cardholders. Good thing I only cut them Bruce does everything else. Wood prep, cuts to size, glues, sands, dips and strings. Angels and birdhouses. I sold 4 sealife puzzles for $40 each, some large baskets, a little of everything that ended up to a nice deposit to my account! This week I am at kinder park farm across from the pigs and chickens. Think I’ll take some pig and chicken puzzles. 🐓🐖
            Betty

Comment

How on earth did you have time to do all that cutting during the remodel? Curious minds NEED to know.
              Jim
              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

I didn’t!!! crammed it all in in 8 days!!! My wood was all prepped so that was a big help. The dragons were already done. Plan your work and work your plan. Or something like that. I don’t “work”past 4:30ish and take off Tuesday morning, Friday and Sunday.
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X