Farmers market today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmers market today

Second one this year. Was very good. I’ve been asked to fill in at others but it’s been either cold or raining or cold and rainy. So I had this customer today who said she liked my name, Sawdust And Lace. I made the comment sometimes it’s more Sawdust than anything else. Then she says “that’s great. You glue Sawdust together and made things from it.” I just looked at her and smiled. I can’t make this stuff up.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Glad you had a good market. I think I heard on our news yesterday that we are 18 weeks into 2018 and so far we have only had one weekend day out of all of those where we didn't have snow, rain, or some other poor weather conditions. Smiling is a good thing.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

I like this market because it is completely covered. You back up to your space, half of the truck is under cover and you are totally undercover. You can pull down sides if needed. All for only $15!!! I forgot to mention, she did buy $75 worth of "glued up sawdust."
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Cute story.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X