Ready for Spring season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Spring season

Finished up cleaning, straightening and throwing out stuff in the work area as well as my office. I was surprised to find a desk and 16' worktable under everything!! LOL Season ended with 4 card holders, 4 angels, 2 sleds and 3 baskets left over. All in all a good year. The winter season of the farmers market starts Sunday. Some of those people are truly nuts!! But hey, the cows need to be milked and butter made. Now, where did I put those blades? LOL
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Just received a 20 ornament order for this coming Christmas. Thankfully they are not due until November as I am not in the mood. Will be going to Flordia soon to get a jump on spring.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
      Reply to Spiral Basket
      octoolguy
      I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
      Today, 03:02 PM
    • mowerman1193
      Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
      mowerman1193
      Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
      Today, 02:48 PM
    • bhenr99
      Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
      bhenr99
      I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
      Today, 08:27 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Great Poplar
      Rolf
      Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
      Today, 08:18 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
      Rolf
      I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
      Today, 08:09 AM
    Working...
    X