Great Christmas Bazaar today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Christmas Bazaar today

My one and only fair for the year was today, 10-3 at our local Methodist Church. It was very well attended and we did very well, actually I think all of the vendors did.
    Betty you wanted pictures of our setup. We had two 8ft tables setup. We also did a three day consignment after Thanksgiving, In hind sight we should have taken more stuff there as we almost sold everything we took there. I compensate for the consignment fee by doing an appropriate markup to cover it. DSC_0817.JPGDSC_0813.JPGDSC_0818.JPGDSC_0815.JPGDSC_0814.JPGDSC_0816.JPG
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Rolf, lots of great looking things. Love your work. Did you sell your Chalet in the Woods or your redesigned Nativity?

Comment

Lots of beautiful work on that table Rolf. Hope it went well for you. Thanks for showing your setup.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Congrats. You do beautiful work. It is no wonder you sell out.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

The Chalet in the woods sold but not the nativity which is fine by me as I can keep it for myself.
          These pictures were taken just before we opened.
          Rolf

Comment

A wonderful looking display. Glad you did well at the Bazar.
            Denny
            ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

WOW!!! I can’t imagine you had much left. Did the sleigh sell? I also like the angel above the nativity. June did an excellent job on packaging and set up, as always. You gave me some ideas for next year!!! Congrats on a great show.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

The sleigh did sell, I think it will be a great center piece on someones Christmas table. This was not the year for angels. They didn't sell at either event. The three layer Steve Good ornament is a great seller and so are the Moose kayaks even @ $25.
                At some point I will have to start taking Credit Cards.
                Rolf

Comment

Your sales will double especially on higher priced items. Nativities were my big seller this year. I was thinking of the angels for my granddaughters rooms.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Congrats on your success! I concur--angels haven't been a great seller for me this year either. Nativity was my big Christmas sales too. Very classy packaging!
                    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Wow Rolf, what a lovely set up you had! It's no wonder you did so well. But consider this, I doubled my sales when I started taking credit cards. I use Square. It is so easy to use and it only cost 2.7%. You use your smart phone or tablet and they pay next the business day. Again, it's easy to use.
                      Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments. The Square is what I was considering. How well does it work if there is no wifi or good cell reception?
                        Rolf

Comment

I have Verizon and I have never lost a sale. Carrier makes a big difference. Had tmobile and it drove me crazy, even if I was within feet of a tower. Money deposited next day and you can print year end reports showing everything.
                          Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                            Reply to Hey Dad, guess what happened to me today
                            NC Scroller
                            That is one where you tell Kevin we really don't need to know until at least 6 months after it happened. There are lots of crazy people out there....
                            Today, 08:24 AM
                          • Jim McDonald
                            Reply to Hey Dad, guess what happened to me today
                            Jim McDonald
                            I really don't know what to say about that--other than I think I tried to treat "that" guy for chest pains 35 years ago in a mobile home (trailer).
                            Glad Kevin got out with nothing more than a great story for the guys back at the water cooler.
                            Today, 07:39 AM
                          • tgiro01
                            Reply to Business cards the gift that keeps on giving.
                            tgiro01
                            You're absolutely right -

Last week, a lady who had picked one of my cards at the downtown show, called and asked if she could come out and look at my bowls. She came an hour later, walked up to my latest bowl and asked the price. I told her and she whipped a check on me. About the third...
                            Yesterday, 10:01 PM
                          • daveswoodworking
                            Reply to Secret Santa Exchange 2017
                            daveswoodworking
                            I received my secret Santa gift from NcScroller 12/15/2017 thank you for the praying hands and the bell Intarsia kit looks like it will be interested to make I never made one before

thank you so very
                            much
                            david...
                            Yesterday, 09:23 PM
                          • Jim McDonald
                            Reply to It's done
                            Jim McDonald
                            When I figured out what you were doing, I figured you would have to remove a ton of wood to get the movement to sit correctly. Really like the numbers. Any guess on weight?
                            Yesterday, 08:42 PM
                          Working...
                          X