Shows for this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows for this year

Who has some lined up? My first is a special invitation for the Maryland State Garden Club on March 10. They only have 8 crafters and I'm lucky to have been invited back this year. I have a spring fling on 3/25, then my farmers market usually starts in April, weather depending. Plus a few special,orders. I'm only working about 12 hrs a week so far, but sure the pace will pick up. Working on Christmas items for the fall.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Betty I do not think that it is luck. Your work is exemplary and they need vendors like you so that the show will be real. Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the show. As for me, my shows do not start until it is a bit warmer outside

DW
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Comment

My sales year begins in the middle of June. I usually do eighteen farmers markets and three, once a year, venues. My sales year ends the first Sat, in December. I have all my sales items for this year already made, based on what I sold last year. Still looking for new ideas.
      Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,15" Jet
      You may have your PHD but I have my GED and my DD 214""

Comment

I am booked in my two November shows. I have done these two for 6-7 years now. I was invited to a charity event at the local theater in February but I declined because I was busy that weekend.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Looking for new items also Jim. I'm just bored cutting same thing but it is my bread and butter so I better not get too bored. I was looking in pintrist and found some very challenging basket patterns which I am starting on. The cutting isn't too challenging, it's lining them up just right. To do Carole's baskets I would charge $100+ and don't know if I could get that. I am also doing the quilling for something different.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DWSudekum
            Reply to Scrollmania is still available for another year
            DWSudekum
            Dave any chance of making it stand alone?

DW
            Today, 12:21 AM
          • DaveVanEss
            Scrollmania is still available for another year
            DaveVanEss
            I just paid for another year for scrollmania,com. Is cost me $170. If any of you bowl makers use PolyDraw and would like to support it, there is a donation button on the front page. I am presently looking to find a permanent home for these tools. I am not a young man and I want to be sure that...
            Today, 12:05 AM
          • NiftyWoodCraft
            Reply to More Miniature Birdhouses
            NiftyWoodCraft
            beautiful, Denny, as always!...
            Yesterday, 07:15 PM
          • Jo Labre
            Reply to White Tail Deer
            Jo Labre
            Wow, NiftyWoodCraft - I feel honored. Your first post is a compliment to me! Welcome to the forum. The nice folks here are helpful and willing to share their information. Be sure to take advantage of the search function. I used it alot when I was researching tools to buy.
            Yesterday, 07:06 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to More Miniature Birdhouses
            Sandy Oaks
            I use 1 3/8"x1 3/8" stock, nothing really hard. I really like compound cutting....
            Yesterday, 06:58 PM
          Working...
          X