Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Plan

G'day all,
    Here's a method you may like to employ to sell your items.
    Similar to Tupperware, Contact friends and ask them to bring friends of friends along and have a party in your home.
    I did a couple of these a few years ago and the response was fantastic.

I even went one step further and offered anyone that would like a party, 10% cash or 15% in kind of the sales they made.
    I had to knock back a couple of parties as I couldn't cope with the demand.

My Daughter uses a similar method to sell her jewellery near Xmas. Holds a couple of parties and makes good money.
    Regards
    John
    "The Golden Mile"John Wayne
    Some of my Stuff
    Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers ***.

John, good to see you posting again. That's a very good idea! Have a scroll-a-ware party.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

"Scroll-a-ware" haha! That's a good one to coin.
      ichibob
      aka - Bob, USAF Ret.
      www.grandpaswoodshed.com

Comment

Yes, good to hear from you, John. I had a similar notion a few years ago (intarsiaware, I guess, in my case). Thought about having an at-home party, doing the wine and cheese thing (or maybe just coffee and brownies) in the pre-Christmas season. Never got around to it. Hearing that it's been a successful venture for you and your daughter, maybe it's time to rethink the idea. Thanks for the post. And don't be a stranger. I may have questions!

Lou
        www.woodbylouise.ca

Comment

This is a great idea John. I've been considering building stock up for a few markets later in the year, might have to throw a party or two in there as well!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X